2/18/2013

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag

I really enjoyed doing my last "what's in my bag" post in January & I always love watching beauty vlogger's "what's in my makeup bag" videos on YouTube, in a non stalkerish way of course. I am staying with some of my extended family for a week & this is what I've packed in the way of makeup. Note this is more or less what I'm using on a daily basis this month as well but obviously I couldn't take everything with me, eyeshadow palettes & giant perfume bottles for example.



Chanel La Ligne De Chanel Professional Eyeliner Duo #10 Noir Lamé. 
Nars Eyeshadow in Night Star to line the inner corners of my eyes.
Jo Malone Basil, Lime & Mandarin Cologne mini size that was part of their 2012 Christmas Crackers.
MAC Eyeshadow Duo in Satin Taupe. I'm not too sure what the matte brown colour is but I'm using it to fill in my brows at the moment.
MAC Extra Dimension Eyeshadow in A Natural Flirt.
Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine.




MAC Studio Moisture Tint in Medium.
MAC Fix +. This is so close to running out but this bottle has nearly lasted a year.
MAC False Lashes Mascara in Extreme Black.
MAC Prep + Prime in Light Boost.


Nars Blush in Orgasm.
MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base.
Caudalie Beauty Elixir.
A selection of brushes. Pictured: MAC #266, #217 & #129 brushes, Urban Decay Eyeshadow brush (sold with the Naked 2 Palettes).
Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner Pencil #071 Pure White.


Nars Bronzer in Laguna.
Smashbox High Definition Concealer in Light.
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle. Perfect for highlighting & as an all over lid colour.
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelain Bisque.
MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Medium.

*Not pictured: A lipstick & a couple of extra makeup brushes.

♥ I hope you all have fabulous weeks! I've scheduled in another post on Wednesday so check back here again then xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment