1/03/2013

Editorials & Pretty Trinkets

Today I wanted to do something a little different in terms of presentation on my blog. So I decided to print out some pictures from my favourite magazines, lay them out on some white paper & gather up some of my favourite things to photograph them alongside. I had a lot of fun doing these & I hope you like them!

Kara Hayward by Martin Sanmiguel for Lula, Issue 15. Floral Print by katie daisy.

Click through for more!



Helena Bonham Carter by Tim Walker for British Vogue, December 2008. Feather Pendant by thatvintage. Flower Ring by Topshop. 

Florence Welch by Camilla Akrans for Harper's Bazaar, July 2012. Floral Print by Hydrangea Ranger.

Shorts Story by Frederike Helwig for Teen Vogue, November 2006. Floral print by katie daisy. Runaway Girl Pendant by Karen Walker.



*If this kind of post is something you'd like to see again leave me a comment telling me so or like this post over on my Facebook page.

Today I Will: Exercise! Indulge in some retail therapy, just because there are some essentials I actually want need & also giveaway prizes to be bought! Click here to enter!! x  

5 comments:

  1. oh wow, these photos are perfect. helena bonham carter is one of my favourite actresses, so i was happy to see here here! such amazing inspiration, all the prettiest of things in one post! i'm in awe.
    X Jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane! Helena is amazing & this editorial this image is from is simply breathtaking. It is one of my absolute favourites. Tim Walker is an absolute gem.


      xo

      Delete
  2. I've been enjoying watching these posts come through on instagram! Such a gorgeous collection of images!

    :) Hazel
    www.hazellovesdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hazel, I had a lot of fun putting these together so I may do more some time later on in the year.


      xo

      Delete
  3. I love what you did here, very collage-esque!
    The first one is my favourite, I adore Moonrise Kingdom
    xx
    yasmin
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete