10/26/2012

What I Love Weekly #27

1. Taylor Swift's new album! Since I bought my copy on Tuesday I've not been able to stop listening to it. If you love Taylor already then definitely buy RED. Even if you don't, now may be the time to buy this album as her songwriting is starting to drift away from the more high school diary entry music she is known for.

2. Nail time! As I'm sure many of you know I love nail art & getting my nails done, partly because I find it relaxing, partly because I am rubbish at painting my nails. This time I opted for a pink & purple manicure with gold glitter accents. Oh & plenty of stars, stripes & hearts. See it here.

3. Tomorrow afternoon. No more exams & no more University for a month. In other words, tomorrow afternoon will best be summarised by the word 'celebration'.

4. North Pole Soap from Lush it smells like chocolate with a hint of peppermint. It is also various shades of pink & glittery. I wish it was sold all year round.

Pretty trees & walks in the sunshine=Love.
5. The Little & Friday cookbook contains some delightful recipes, like their summer berry tart which is covered in fresh berries as well as their popular donuts & lemon madeira cake among other things. Get yourselves a copy.

6. Two Door Cinema Club, especially their song What You Know.

7. Who's heard of 'I Love....' Cosmetics? Their products will be launching in New Zealand soon! Check out their range here.

8. Parcel planning & gift shopping planning. I seriously love going shopping for things to send to people & of course presents for other people as well as thinking of ways to package things prettily. Some may call this kind of thinking procrastination....

9. Frankie's 50th Issue is finally out in NZ! Do yourselves a favour & get a copy.

10. IFB's Pinterest. If you're a blogger they frequently share links to some fantastic posts on their 'Tips & Tricks' board as well as plenty of style pictures & much more.


-I hope you all have fabulous weekends, wherever in the world you may be!

*Don't forget: My Giveaway closes this Wednesday!! There's beauty products, the latest Frankie Magazine & some extra surprises up for grabs so be sure to enter if you haven't yet done so. Thank you to everyone who's entered thus far though, I'm loving all your responses. 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the kind words! I had a look at your blog too & it's awesome.

    x

    ReplyDelete