9/28/2012

What I Love Weekly #23

1. Who loves the thought of flowers in their hair? You'll love this Flower Crown tutorial then. They're very easy to make & cheap as well. The perfect summer accessory.

2. Y2K eyeshadow from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette has been my go-to colour as of late. I love it & if you've got brown eyes like me it looks amazing in the inner corners of them.

3. After a winter of making & eating indulgent desserts I'm on the lookout for healthy & delicious alternatives as the Southern Hemisphere goes into Summer. Well I've found this Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding recipe to try out. It seems pretty simple to make & is super healthy, although I've been told the texture isn't for everyone. I shall report back when I've made it.

4. Those of you who are familiar with nzgirl will already know about their Friday 'Hot Five' posts. This week I wrote that post!! I really enjoyed putting the list together so I hope you like it too. Check it out here.

5. Maybe I'm a bit biased, because all the blogs I'm about to mention are ones I visit regularly, but there's been some great content coming out of the blogs that I love this week. Here's what I've been loving: Views of Now's outfit post with feathers & rose gold aplenty, Avenue M's cute thrifted dress, Lady Melbourne's Louis Vuitton inspired top & styling, Isaac Likes' first look at The Little Brother collection (If I was a guy I would be saving my pennies for these clothes) & Gala Darling's style statement.

Some pretty pictures from those posts I just mentioned.


6. Lana Del Rey's released a cover of Blue Velvet recently. It's perfect & I suggest you open Spotify to listen to it immediately if you haven't already done so.

7. Making summer holiday plans. So far there is one trip away planned but I'm hoping to fit some more in as well as lots of other fun & exciting things.

8.  Forget sharing a Coke this summer. I'm quite liking the idea of Peach Ice Tea in pretty glass jars with straws.

9. Kikki K's blog featured 14 different posts for 14 Days Of Happiness. I like #3; Start A Creative Project With Someone Special & #1; Send Someone A Handwritten Letter. Read the rest for yourselves here.


*My blog is very close to reaching 100 likes over on Facebook. If you haven't already done so can you please go & like my Facebook page? When I get to 100 likes there will be a giveaway, promise! xx


I hope you all have fabulous weekends! Take time out to enjoy yourselves if you're busy doing Uni assignments/projects. You won't regret it.



No comments:

Post a Comment