9/26/2012

The Powder Room Part 2-The wishlist edition

So here's Part 2 of my original post. These are all products which I've either tried myself or heard fantastic reviews for & now want to try myself. These are all products which are not currently in my skincare routine so they'd make useful additions.

If you've tried any of these products I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave a comment below.

1. Manuka Doctor Rejuvenating Face Mask, $84.95. This mask is said to reduce the appearance of scarring with regular use & soaks into the skin rather than sitting on the surface of it. My friends who've used this love it & I'm on the hunt for a new mask so....

2. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, $30.00 (Travel Sized). This microfoliant is a rice-based enzyme powder which dulls debris and leaves the skin looking brighter and smoother. Again I've only heard positive reviews of this product. The original size is a touch too pricy for me so I'd buy the travel sized one to start with.

3. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye Cream, price unknown. I tried a sample of this not too long ago & loved it. The product doesn't feel too greasy on the eyelids & the next morning my eyelids definitely looked a lot brighter.

4. Caudalie Beauty Elixir, $18 USD. This product won a place in Harper's Bazaars Top 100 Beauty Buys this year. It is a part-toner, part-serum containing a blend of essential oils & plant active ingredients. It contains a divine blend of ingredients & I can't wait to try this when my Dermalogica toner runs out.

5. The Jojoba Company, $49.90. This gently dissolves makeup and surface impurities. It contains a combination of; Pure Australian Jojoba, Kiwi Seed Oil, Musk Melon, Cranberry & Pink Grapefruit Oil. I need a decent makeup remover pronto. There's only so much makeup wipes can do. Hopefully I find this in the shops soon!

-All pricing other than #4 is in New Zealand Dollars.
-All images have been sourced from the company's sites.
-The font I've used is Scriptina from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment