9/05/2012

NZFW Day 2 in Pictures

So Day 2 has been rather interesting (I'm too tired to think of better adjectives) & I've been doing some transcribing & writing for NZ Fashion Files. I did manage to get to the New Gen show this morning, albeit slightly late but it was amazing. Sounds Of... & Arielle Mirman stood out for me, especially the latter. I will be reviewing her show in the not too distant future. I also attended the Riddle Me This & Trelise Cooper shows & saw some more lovely people today which is always nice.

Here are my pictures from Day 2. Enjoy!


MOTD; Day 2. Today I used 4 of my NAKED 2 Shades on my eyes; Half Baked, Foxy, Bootycall & Y2K. I also used my MOR Perfume Oil in Pink Marshmallow & a red MAC lipstick called Ladybug.
A look from Silence Was... at the New Gen show. Fun fact; Those shoes were hand painted & decorated.



Arielle Mirman's pieces were ones I fell in love with. This was one of my favourite collections from the New Gen show.
How pretty is this cake from the Wedding Show goodie bags? That icing subtly sparkled. None of us could bear to eat it though!


Another look from Arielle Mirman.
Riddle Me This Models. This collection gave me Rookie Mag vibes. I love the makeup MAC did for this show & Zara Mirkin's styling.


The Trelise Cooper show was stunning! Unfortunately all my photos were awful but the collection was glamour meets modern Edwardian. I promise a review with much better photos is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment