9/17/2012

Monday Marvel #15

So New York Fashion Week, or NYFW as it is hashtagged to death online, took place just over a week ago now. Designers showcased their Spring 2013 collections & as always there were lots of trends evident. Black was everywhere for starters which I found surprising seeing as Black is more an Autumn & Winter colour in my eyes. However, there was plenty of colour from the likes of Marc by Marc Jacobs, Elizabeth & James & more. Gladiator sandals are also making a comeback which pleases me as I love the Gladiator sandal for summer.

Anyway, enough about trends. Today I'm here to talk about my favourite collection by the incredibly talented Oscar De La Renta. I loved this collection! As Style.com noted, De La Renta's collections are all about diversity. A wide range of looks were showcased, catering for anyone from first ladies to the career woman. Standout pieces include the cropped blazers, a black & white floral print & a stunning navy couture gown but this collection is so extensive it's difficult to not fall in love with it all.  See the collection (in full) for yourself here & be sure to check out my favourite looks below.

Click through for more of my favourite pieces!


Karlie Kloss on the right. Wouldn't this outfit look stunning in a fancy, high rise New York City Office? *ahem* Conde Nast.

I can see Helena Bonham Carter wearing this.



Image Credits:

-1 & 4 via Avenue Maria.
-2 & 3 care of Style.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment