9/10/2012

Monday Marvel #14

Q: What do you do if you love perfume but don't like to carry your bottles around with you every day?

A: You invest in rollerball fragrances of course! 


My rollerball fragrance collection.



Rollerball perfumes are designed for handbag use & women on the go. They're also a perfect alternative if you don't want to invest in a full-sized bottle of a fragrance, or perhaps just want to try a scent before making a big spend. 


As I'm often out & about most days & already carrying far too much with me, these fragrances are easy to pick up & put inside my makeup bag. I like to have quite a few so that I can rotate them weekly, or in the case of Fashion Week, daily. 

Here's the tin I house my miniature fragrances in when they're not in use.

The fragrances I own & love.



Pictured

-Marshmallow Perfume Oil by MOR Cosmetics, a gift from MOR at NZFW.
-Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs, sold as a limited edition set of 3 for 50/60 dollars.
-Lychee Flower Perfume Oil by MOR Cosmetics, $25.
-Daisy by Marc Jacobs, sold as a limited edition set of 3 for 50/60 dollars.
-Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture, purchased in New York for 19 USD.
-Lola by Marc Jacobs, sold as a limited edition set of 3 for 50/60 dollars.


*I also own Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift, but it's hidden somewhere in one of my handbags & I couldn't find it. From memory it was about 25 or 30 dollars.

-All images have been edited using PhotoShop actions Rose Feeling or Vintage Melody by Alexandra Sophie.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good idea - and I am so surprised I never thought of it before. Awesome tip!

    ReplyDelete