9/09/2012

Charlie Brown: In Review

Charlie Brown came across the ditch to present her Autumn & Winter collections for 2013 to an enthusiastic New Zealand audience. What a collection it was! Nearly 50 looks were showcased from her Naughty & Nice collection & there really was something for everyone. I loved the flapper style dresses, the gorgeous sequined embellishments, the glitter & of course those black & silver capped heels. I also loved the gorgeous notebooks which were on the 2nd row's seats. Mine said 'Nice' on the front & it has Charlie Brown embossed on the inside. I can't wait to start using it.

Here's some of the looks from Charlie Brown I loved backstage at New Zealand Fashion Week;



Click through for more!




Aren't those spiked headbands cool? It reminded me of the Statue of Liberty's Crown.




-All images via katherineisawesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment