8/21/2012

Today I went on a retail daydream at Karen Walker. I fell in love with....

A little disclaimer: I love Karen Walker as a brand, her designs are always so gorgeous. Her jewellery & eyewear are just as stunning as her clothes. This is probably one of my most expensive wish lists to date but I genuinely love everything on it.  So this post is the epitome of 'maintaining a lifestyle I can't afford' but hey, a girl's allowed to dream, right?






Featured Products;

1) Filigree Razorblade Earrings, $149.

2) Dusk to Dawn Rose Jacquard Dress, $600.

3) Cuff Boat Pants, $220.

4) Any Time, Crazy Tortoise Sunglasses, $349.

5) Tartan Georgette Frill Collar Shirt, $200.

6) Star Earrings, $79.

7) Rose Jacquard Shorty Skirt, $415.


-All prices are in New Zealand Dollars.
-All product photography can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment