8/27/2012

Monday Marvel #12

I'm sure you've worked it out already but I love Fashion. Ok, that may well be the understatement of the century considering I spend every day thinking about it in one way or another. Anyway over the weekend I've been visiting my favourite site for image sourcing+inspiration, Pinterest. I've been going back through my boards & thought I'd share some of my favourite Fashion-related images from them today.  For more Fashion inspiration be sure to visit my Fashionable Finds board over on Pinterest.

Alexa Chung is a constant style inspiration. 

Love all the elements of this look!


Who doesn't dream of owning a 2.55?

The stunning Black Swan dress by Rodarte.


Glittered brogues are still a necessity for my wardrobe. Hopefully they're still popular next Winter!

Fairytale Romance.

Can I take one of each please?

Louboutin Flats! I am in love with these shoes as it is hard to find gorgeous ballet flats. Look how sparkly & gorgeous these are.



No comments:

Post a Comment