8/01/2012

Mid Week Music



I have a birthday coming up & as it's a bit of a milestone I thought I'd make a playlist of the songs I've loved growing up (so far). Please note that some are highly embarrassing (What was I thinking?), many of them are nostalgic & some will perhaps only make sense to the people who know me the best.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my playlist today. Open up YouTube, iTunes or Spotify & get singing!




THE TEENAGE DREAM PLAYLIST




1. Oops...I Did It Again, Britney Spears.

2. Rich Girl, Gwen Stefani feat. Eve.

3. Bad Romance, Lady Gaga.

4. Hey Jude, The Beatles.

5. Stop, Spice Girls.

6. Chasing Pavements, Adele.

7. In This Life, Delta Goodrem.

8. Rock DJ, Robbie Williams.

9. Drumming Song, Florence & the Machine.

10. Hot 'N Cold, Katy Perry.

No comments:

Post a Comment