7/30/2012

New to the Beauty Bazaar: The Sale Edition.

I was so excited to buy & try both these products as they were on sale & a friend had just recommended them to me. I wore them both over the weekend & I got a couple of comments about them so I decided to share them with you now. I think the Farmers sale ends today so if you're quick you can still head in & grab yourselves a bargain.




First up we have Rimmel's Glam Eyes Mono Eyeshadow in #700-Silver Moonlight. I picked this up for $11.60 but it usually retails for $14.50.

Rimmel's Glam Eyes shadow has a; 'soft silky formula for smooth, saturated colour'.



Firstly I love the design on this shadow, especially that subtle crown. I was a little worried about this colour at first as it looks a little bit intense on my pale eyelids. It fades nicely though to a soft shimmery colour and it looks great blended with other shades. It'd be fantastic with my MAC reflects glitter in Pearl for dramatic sparkle.

The second product I purchased was L'Oreal's Color Appeal Chrome Intensity Eyeshadow in #169-Sepia Sparkle. I got this for $17.99 & it usually retails for $23.99. I think the L'Oreal discount of 25% may be running a little longer than Farmers' other promotions, perhaps until the end of July or early August from memory.

Anyway, this eyeshadow is; "super smooth...designed to provide luminous colour. Created with pure refined micropigments, it gives your eyes an intense & captivating look."

This shade looks semi-squashed because I didn't open it carefully enough. At least the rest of it still looks pretty.


This eyeshadow looks great over the top of my Rimmel one as it balances out the silver nicely. It isn't as long lasting as the Rimmel one & I needed to reapply it during the day. It is a touch more pigmented than the Rimmel shade though.




-All photos by me. Please credit Nana Wintour Blog if you reuse my photos.






No comments:

Post a Comment