7/30/2012

Monday Marvel #8

You may have read about my purchase during makeup hour last week & this is it; today I bring you the Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimers, simply put, Chanel's iconic lipglosses.

Here's mine, Shade #169-Jalousie.


Chanel say; "Gorgeous shimmer and a high-shine glow is delivered effortlessly to lips with just one stroke of the best-selling lip gloss." Ask anyone who owns Chanel lip products and they will all tell you they are amazing.



Even though I've only applied this once I know it's going to be a staple in my makeup bag, especially for special occasions. The pigmentation is perfect; not too shimmery, not too overpowering. The gloss itself is not sticky either which is a huge bonus for me especially if you have hair that is prone to getting stuck to sticky lips! Some people find the applicator doesn't distribute enough product but I had no problems with it. My only fault is that the gloss is unscented. I love Lancome's Juicy Tubes because they have such delicious scents so this was a bit of a letdown for me. Overall though it outperforms every other gloss I've ever owned.

Chanel Glossimers retail for 52 NZD & can be purchased from Smith & Caugheys & select Farmers stores nationwide.


-All product photography by me. If you reuse my images please credit Nana Wintour Blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment