3/07/2012

Mid Week Music



'I'll Be Waiting' is one of the many standout tracks on Adele's latest album, 21. It is widely chronicled that this album is about a breakup of Adele's and this song is one of the more upbeat ones! I love the lyrics in this particular one as they seem optimistic in the sense that she is moving on but part of her will still be there if her former lover decides to come back to her. 

The clip above is from her 'Live at the Royal Albert Hall' DVD. It is a seriously entertaining record of her performance, as you'll see from the opening segment and Adele continues to chat and engage her audience throughout. So if you're an Adele fan then I highly recommend this to you. Plus it comes with a CD of the live tracks as an added incentive.

Please forgive me for my sins, yes I swam dirty waters, but you pushed me in.



-Image Credits:

Adele photographed for the March issue of US Vogue, 2012. Shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.


No comments:

Post a Comment